Call Mark For More Information and to Schedule a Funshop!
Professional Connect LLC FunShops
All FunShops can be personalized and combined for the perfect message for your team!
Click on the link below to view and download a copy of Professional Connect’s list of FunShops
TIPS Training for Servers of Alcohol
Click on the link below to view and download a copy of the TIPS Brochure
Download the TIPS University Brochure
Click hereUniversity Information Sheet_opt
Meet Your Customer’s Needs by Offering Your Staff the Training They Need Most
Use the easy ONLINE TIPS course!
Quiklink to TIPS Online
When you serve or sell alcohol, you know the risks:
- Risk lawsuits if you over serve
- Risk lives if you serve a drunk driver
- Risk your livelihood if you sell to a minor.
Decide NOW to lower your risk – GET TIPS!
For more than 20 years, TIPS has been a global leader in education and training in the responsible service, sale, and consumption of alcohol. TIPS is a skills-based training program designed to prevent intoxication, underage drinking, and drunk driving. By building on individuals’ fundamental “people skills,” TIPS provides the knowledge and confidence they need to recognize potential alcohol-related problems and how to effectively intervene to prevent alcohol-related tragedies.
What TIPS Training Includes
The focus of TIPS Training is on responsible consumption, whether it’s at a bar, restaurant, ballpark concession, hotel or university. Participants leave TIPS training prepared to:
Recognize signs of intoxication
- Spot underage drinkers and prevent sales to minors
- Intervene quickly and assuredly in potential problem situations
- Understand the difference between people enjoying themselves and those getting into trouble with alcohol
- Use proven strategies to prevent alcohol-related problems.